How to Order
Currently online ordering is under development and not available.
Until that option becomes available please download the order form below and/or call us for assistance.
The current pricing reflects the best updated pricing from our suppliers.
• BW350: $15,100
• 200Z: $10,100
• FWF Packages: Approximately $39,200 - CALL - (This varies from aircraft to aircraft. Plus the cost of engines, accessories, and other components is constantly changing.)
• Engine Mounting Frames: $CALL$ - (This varies from aircraft to aircraft, options installed, provisions required, etc.)
New pricing will follow as improvements are made to the current products, updated pricing from our suppliers comes in, and new products are developed. Contact us for a price quote on replacement parts or services prior to placing an order.
To start an order contact us through the website email with your name, address, project you are working on, the engine you are using, and what you are interested in buying. An order form with that information will be sent to you with pricing, terms of payment, and warranty information, also outlined below.
The cost of shipping a BW350, 200Z, or Firewall Forward package will be quoted to you within 30 days of being ready and prior to your last payment. Shipping and handling on the small parts listed will be $10 for domestic, $24 to Canada, and $28 overseas.
Terms of Payment
The delivery time from placement of your order will vary depending on parts in stock, machining of new parts, shipping, etc., but usually it is 90 to 120 days. Call for expedited pricing if you need your order sooner.
Payments can be made by certified cashier's checks, bank transfer (contact us for account information), or personal check. Each phase of work will start once funds have cleared. The final cost of shipping will be effected by the shipping option chosen and will be quoted when your unit is ready to ship along with any sales tax required. You can contact us for an estimate of shipping costs and options.
A deposit of 50% is required to start the order. Another 40% payment is due when assembly of your unit is ready to begin, and the remaining 10% plus shipping and sales tax (if required) and is due when your unit is ready to ship. We will notify you as these events happen and when the 2nd and 3rd payments are due.
Methods of Payment
Payment by check, drawn on a US bank in US dollars, can be mailed to the address listed on the REACH US page. No orders will be processed or shipped until your payment clears through bank processing.
Auto PSRU’s values the relationships with our customers and offers a standardized Purchase Order Cancellation Policy as follows:
1) All Purchase Orders will start being processed within 24 hours after your payment clears through bank processing, or the next business day.
2) All cancellations must be submitted in writing directly to Mr. Stuart Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed (call first for faxing instructions).
3) All requests for any cancellation made within 24 hours after any cleared payment will be refunded 100% less any transaction fees.
4) All requests for cancelations made 24 hours after any cleared payment for “completed products” or “off the shelf” items are subject to a 25% restocking fee of those types of items.
5) All requests for cancelations made 24 hours after any cleared payment for other types of parts, assemblies, and services are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% to 75% depending on materials purchased and/or the amount of manufacturing done to date.
6) If the product(s) have been shipped from Auto PSRU’s you will be responsible for the entire Purchase Order plus any applicable shipping and freight costs.
7) Refunds will NOT be issued for custom fabrication and special development orders.
Please note that most of our products are custom fabricated, or are standard parts that have been custom modified, or are standard parts with custom fabrications attached.
Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Agreement
1. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY, AUTO PSRU'S LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND PARTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY, THE PRODUCTS AND PARTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT ASSUMES ALL RISKS OF THE USE, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE THEREOF.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTO PSRU'S LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR COVER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, AUTO PSRU'S LLC 'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY REASON SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FUNDS PAID BY PURCHASER TO AUTO PSRU'S LLC. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE AND OTHER TORTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED AND EXCLUDED, EVEN IF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
3. THE PURCHASER AGREES BY PLACING AN ORDER AND ACCEPTING SAID PRODUCTS AND PARTS FROM AUTO PSRU'S LLC THAT ALL MATERIALS PURCHASED WILL BE USED SOLELY AT PURCHASER’S RISK AND THAT PURCHASER WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AUTO PSRU'S LLC, ITS OWNER(S) AND EMPLOYEE(S), FREE AND HARMLESS FROM ALL LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM CLAIMS BROUGHT BY ANY REASON OF ANY ALLEGED FAILURE OR DEFECT OF ANY PART OR PARTS SUPPLIED BY AUTO PSRU'S LLC.
4. PURCHASER FURTHER AGREES THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS REGARDING ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PRODUCTS AND PARTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER THE PARTIES AGREE EXCLUSIVE VENUE SHALL LIE WITH THE COURTS OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN TARRANT COUNTY, TEXAS.
Warranty for PSRU's
Materials and workmanship are warranted against defect for a period of six months from the date of initial flight verified by logbook entry.
You will void the warranty if you:
1) Do not install the unit according to the factory instructions provided.
2) Do not use lubricants and filters recommended by the factory.
3) Open the case or break the factory seal.
4) Exceed 5000 engine RPM, 3000 Propeller RPM.
5) Perform aerobatic maneuvers, or participate in air races.